Friday, August 26, 2011
Our Little Blueberry
oompaloompa My baby is the size of a Blueberry!!!! Hello week 6! Oh boy do I have to pee!
Doctor called & said my progesterone was low. So I was gonna have to go on prometrium. UGGGG. But if it saves my baby, I'll do anything :)
Keeping our little secret is hard too. We told a select few friends & my parents the end of this week but don't want to tell other or the world until we are past the 13 week stage. Apparently miscarriage goest down to 1% after that ! I can't wait!
We started our stop motion animation photo shoot the end of week 5. So every week we will appear live & then collage them all together at the end! It's gonna be sweet sauce!!!!!!!!
Once it's done we'll post them. For now here is one for kicks.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for the love