Thursday, October 13, 2011

Just Peachy

Sorry for the delay in posting!!! The sickness overcame me... lol.

BUTTT happy news on the baby front.....
I have not thrown up since Monday!!!!!! WOW it's Thursday ps....
So super excited! I am definitely getting better. I wasn't sure there for awhile because I thought I was getting better last week & I had some regression down the toilet, kitchen sink, and fall retreat parking lot... lol.

Thanks so Steph I discovered Photo Booth on my computer so here is a quick shot while you are waiting for week 13's shot!


Also on happy news time... I am officially starting my second trimester tomorrow!!!!!! OH HAPPY FRIDAY!!!!!!!!!! This means I am beginning my 14th week & my miscarriage chances go down to 1% this are suppose to uphill from here & I know they are going to be!

Thank you so all my friends & family that helped me get through those past 9 weeks of horror. I am so sorry that I was so down in the dumps it just was almost impossible to be anything but survival mode.
I am now public basically as my belly is hanging out all over the place these days. I will make some sort of fun announcement on facebook this weekend so after that it's a free for all. Thanks for being so secretive!

Also..... so many also's.. it's been too long.. teehhee
I started cravings today seriously!!!! I had like 10 dreams last night about thai yellow curry. I MUST HAVE IT! So Nate is the best hubby EVERY and he is on his way to pick up from the thai house my fav yellow curry ever!!!! I"M SO EXCITED I AM SALIVATING RIGHT NOW! YUMYUMYUMYUMYUM. It's going to be two great food days because my dad is coming over for homemade pizza bread tonight & tomorrow Nate & I are going out to our fav little italian coffeeshop to get authentic italian margarita pizza's for lunch, just to celebrate getting through the first tri safetly!

Also this last weekend we went on the Cornerstone Fall Retreat (annual tradition for me running 9 years now!) and the speaker was reading out of Psalms about being known & created in your mothers womb & I started bawling..... so here is to officially embracing motherhood & the joys of hormonal insanity!

Love Tracy, Nate & Baby B

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the love