We might as well lump weeks 10-11-12 all together.... lol. I've been really too sick to do photos & update. I've actually been too sick to do anything other than vomit & lay on the floor & beg God for a merciful death from this decease... haha. I love being to melodramatic... lolz.
but would you just LOOK AT IT????????
I've sadly not gotten any better since stopping the pills on wednesday. But optimistically it's only been 4 days synthetic hormone free & my body probably has plenty of it's own progesterone pulsing though it's veins... I'm giving it a full week to get better before I derail into tears. But for now I'm chewing some gum & keeping far away from the pre-natals until the vomiting commences. This is what I have been looking like lately with all that. And how Nate feels too!
So let's all play a guessing a game at when I'm actually due. The nurse says to keep my original due date which is April 16th & that puts me at 12 weeks today! Which I really like the sound of. But my sonogram dated me at a later date of April 20th. That puts me at 12 weeks on thursday. I don't think I really like the idea of 4/20 honestly. I mean drugs are not cool anymore & now that I'm wise & old I know they can be used correctly for medical uses.... but still the whole 4/20 thing is for stoners. I don't want my baby to be a useless stoner... also I just found out thanks to Rachelle that it's Hitlers birthday... I don't want that future for my babe either! LOL. But my midwife thinks we should go with that date just because it gives my body an extra 4 days to do it's thing before any doctors get crazy and say lets get that baby out... it's late!
So I'm saying April 16th until 13 weeks hits for mental reasons, then I'll switch to the 20th & consider the only meaning Earth Day.
Good compromise?
So today I am 12 weeks!!!! One more week until the world will know my secret... everyone around me at this point knows because my belly is ginormous for my normal body type & it's screaming LOOK AT ME I"M A BABY !!!!! So say hello to my little peach today!
Also Stephy's birthday present arrived today & I got my first little baby thing. Honestly I have no clue what it is... LOL. But I'm incredibly grateful! The boxes from Japan are always loaded with amazing fun!



No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for the love