Sunday, February 26, 2012

32 Weeks & Honeydew

MMMMM HONEYDEW! My little man is the size of honeydew this week! I totally want some!

I can't believe that in just 2 weeks I'm done with work (at least my last wedding until June) and then it's SHOWER time! Libby will be here in 3 weeks for a week to help me get ready & settle stuff from showers.
Finally we finished registering (including a stroller last night!) It's all done! Let's get this rolling!!!!!!!!!

About time too because technically in just 3-4 short weeks he could come & be completely healthy (36-37 weeks is full term). I'm hoping he'll hang out & wait until at least 40 though because that is the healthiest option & I'd like to have my showers & decorate the nursery! If not though- it's cool & I'm on the way to being ready.

Mom & Dad (soon to be nana & papa) have just ordered our totally sweet crib & I got some sheets. We have had some really generous people send gifts our way!


I now have TONS of clothes, super cute shoes, a neato boppie thing, crib on the way, sheets on the way, a diaper sprayer, cute stuffed animals, tree decals for the walls, a painted nursery, fun books, leg warmers, hats, & more all ready for this little man!

Can life get more exciting? I'd like to know!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the love