Saturday, March 3, 2012

Hipster Pineapple Baby

We love stripes & bicycle sheets. We love mustaches & all things hipster. Put a bird on it & it's good to go. I'm having so much fun making art on walls !!!!!!!!!

Finished up week 33- got a little pineapple in my belly.....Thinking nursery this week.

We are going to try to get the nursery up to speed before baby b arrives. Before we left for Florida, Nate & AJ painted the gray we picked out. We switched the furniture around & got that part ready. This week I got in the decals I ordered & wrapped those up tonight! Nate & I just put up the stripes on the other wall as well. My friend Shaina of "Diaper Duckling" {you can find her shop on etsy}is so lovely & making me two sets for the crib!!!!! I picked out fabrics that I really like & she is doing everything!!!!!!! One is the bicycle fabric from Michael Miller, the other is a white elephant pattern on a turquoise fabric. I AM SOOOO excited for those! Once they get here I'll be taking some nice nursery photos!

We still need to paint the outlet plates, paint the little ikea drawer, set up the crib sheet sets, and consider curtain ideas. Really not sure what other color I want to go with. Right now its grays,white,and sky blue. I want another color. I'm between another shade of blue, bright yellow, or purple? HMMMMM.

Anyways I'm also celebrating 33 weeks! WHOOT. Here are few shots of the nursery process but remember real photos to come! also a belly snap!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the love