Well here I am about to begin week 38 tomorrow. Today is the last day of 37 weeks. I'm full term & completely safe to deliver at this point. I really can't believe it! So wonderful, exciting, and fun.
After the last post all my swelling went down drastically & I dropped those 3 pounds I gained... meaning it was all water retention. I thought for sure I was good to go... but sadly I went in to see my midwife for test results on monday all giddy & happy & full of energy from my bed rest.... she awarded me with a low sodium- high protein diet & permanent bedrest until baby arrives.
My levels were actually all pretty bad for preclampsia & toxemia but not bad enough to induce.
Apparently my kidneys decided they didn't like being pregnant after 37 weeks & wanted to tell me. So they are currently threatening me & I'm feeding them little salt to process & lots of protein to boost their mood. Also keeping the on low down (although I REALLY can't be expected to lay in bed ALL day).. I do my fair share of desk sitting, bed laying, and couch lounging. I'm really trying my best but for someone as active & energetic as I am it's been REALLY stinking hard to not do the thousand things I want done.
Sadly Libby had to leave me on Monday after my doctors appointment & so I am missing her company desperatly. She did so much to help me when she was here & there couldnt' have been a better time for her to be here. Now I'm lonely & although I have a LOT of things I could be doing on bedrest such as writing thanks you's for all my fantastic showers, starting a few of my brides albums, updating my website, checking emails, a few client meetings, constant checking of the social medias, blog posts, and much more... bed rest seems to make me lazy & exhausted. lol.
How am I ever going to be ready to push a baby out when I'm not exercising or doing ANY physically exertion whatsoever? Well I guess it's better than toxemia & preclampsia, induction & c-sections... so I'm extremely grateful that I caught this problem before it was too late. Now I can do everything to avoid this.
So everyone keep their prayers out for me to have this baby soon since it's the only cure to my silly body wanting to fail on me.


No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for the love