Monday, April 2, 2012

Sitting Watching Waiting Wishing

 Sitting Watching Waiting Wishing that this baby would come into my arms soon, get out of my belly & stop giving me stretch marks. Yes it's true- literally overnight I got myself belly marks. I really thought I was gonna be one of the few pregnant ladies that luck out with no marks... but as he dropped down into station 0 this week (his head is engaged for birth!yay) I got some streaks across the lower belly. YUCK>

 Honestly being this whole full term pregnancy isnt' really a big deal at all. It's not bad. I'm not in any type of unbearable pain, I sleep just fine (other than waking up & turning over or going pee every 2 hours- which doesn't bother me) Really the first 16 weeks were WAY WAY WAY WAY worse!!!!!!! His movements are slow deliberate & really strong now- sometimes those hurt pretty bad especially when he moves a leg across under my belly button. Seriously my belly button is SO sensative. OUCH! They are not the pleasant little giggle kicks anymore... haha

The only thing killing me is this darn bed rest & stupid diet. It's making my life hell. If I could be up & about, washing the floors, eating what I liked, purchasing baby items, climbing ladders, going to the gym, taking long walks, getting the nursery ready....Oh gosh I'd give about anything to be riding a bike in this lovely weather too!!!!!!!!!!!!!! anything at all really... well then I'd be perfectly fine with Mateo hanging out in there weeks!

I seriously feel fine except that the more rest I'm on the more exhausted I feel.

So feeling sad for myself & incredibly fat at an extra 50lbs than I've EVER been I will be waddling around doing what I can & hanging out. So I'm really looking forward to having this cutie in my arms & getting back to life. Yes life will be different but I think it's going to be AMAZING! I can't wait.

I'm not nervous about birth. I'm excited actually. I am a little nervous about the ity bity newborn stage... I can't believe they let you leave the hospital with a tiny little human & no instruction manuel... but that is what moms are for (now grandma... right?) haha.

Anyways looking forward to my beautiful birth!

Here is the dreaded photo of my ever growing uterus at 38 weeks! lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the love