Friday, April 27, 2012

Girl On Fire | Epiloge

ULLLLLLLLLL SERIOUSLY MAKE THE FIRE STOP!!!!!!!! LOL>

Went into doctor today wondering why the stretch marks on my belly burn like wildfire & why they itch so incredibly bad????? Turns out I have developed PUPP. Seriously I've gotten every possible bad thing that comes with pregnancy even if the chances are minor... but I guess it happens sometimes towards the end of pregnancy.... it's a higher chance for boys, first time moms, and those who gain a lot of weight... which I have (mostly because of water retention from the preclampsia) NOT because I've been eating bad. SERIOUSLY! Anyways hydrocortozone & being not pregnant anymore will cure all problems... haha. kinda... I started the hydrocortozone & it's seems to be helping the fire searing across my belly a little. Gladly the rash will go away as soon as I have the baby.

So midwife appointment was not so fun today. :( Still no dilation.
So had some uncomfortable things done today in attempts to strip my membranes & force the dilation to happen. So good news is I did dilate super fast and start contractions!!!!!!!!!... but then it stopped once she was all done with that. At least I think it stopped because I don't' feel the contractions... well I think I'm still having them but they are weird & spastic & I don't actually know when I'm having them. Nate could tell & the midwife could tell.... but as for me... nada...hahah. I'm so thankful for my midwife seriously she has been so amazing with helping me along those journey.

She told me to walk a ton today, stay active, & try a few other things at home. Maybe if we are lucky I'll be in the hospital having a baby tonight or tomorrow... because if not... well the eviction notice has been written for Sunday night at midnight.

Honestly I'm terrified. I'm so much more scared now that I feel myself some real pain today... haha. I'm weak sauce. I'm really scared my body is going to react poorly to these drugs to induce. One of the reasons I had planned a natural birth was because all the ways my body has responded poorly to most drugs on the market. It doesn't like them. I get a lot of bad side effects & I'm allergic to qutie a few. But we have done everything to get this going on its own & no such luck. Here we are at 41.5 weeks & pitocin will start dripping sunday night right on the 42 week line....so all I can really do is pray he comes on his own, then pray the drugs don't react terribly & actually work... and that maybe above all odds I can still avoid pain meds & epidurals.

if you are reading this... PLEASE JOIN ME IN BEGGING GOD FOR A NATURAL BIRTH! I want my plan... lol.

Good news is that this is the last photo in which I'll be pregnant... I made it to week 42!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the love