LISTEN LISTEN LISTEN- you gotta get out of there! Seriously though Teo ... listen to mama... you gotta get out of there! I want you in my arms too bad to wait around anymore!!!! I bet you are adorable.
Nate & I started dating Friday the 13th. We were married Friday the 31st. We would like to have a baby on Friday the 13th... teehee... so today mr man???????? I love you my little baby! I REALLY can't wait to meet you. I can't believe you have been in my belly for 39 FULL weeks forming, growing, moving! Today we start that 40th week... I wonder if I'll meet you before the end of it?????? Whatdoya say??????????????????? PLEAAAASSSSEEEEEE? There are thunderstorms tonight.... I hear that is good for labor- teehee. Don't you want to come & play in the rain????
Week 40 is already a tough one... acid reflux like CRAZY! YUCK. I can't lay down without acid flooding my throat. It feels terrible. Actually I can't even just sit or stand or walk or lay- it's 27 since last night. I did try drinking soda which is something I never do... but it did help! The carbonation sort of settled it. But I'm dreading every day of acid burbs... haha.
The belly is becoming more & more uncomfortable. It's not so bad when he's asleep in there but every once in awhile he'll decide to shift his bum around & stick his little knees up at the same time.... the result is my belly button inverting & a sloping belly. It REALLY is horrid. It makes me so nauseous I feel like I'm gonna hurl. I always know when it's happening because I instantly am sick- I look down & sure enough- sloopy belly... I wish the camera could capture it cause it's really awfully strange looking. Seriously out of room in there & last week I started getting the kicks in under the ribcage.
Regardless of the weird uncomforted of pregnancy I'm still totally amazed at how easy the end is compared to the beginning... even the middle really. I mean 16 weeks of vomit & non-stop nausea is the worst & sharp pains in the back are pretty bad too.. but other than when he gets himself into a belly tangle & the headaches & mild backaches this is just fine. I really thought 40 weeks was going to be completely terrible. But by the grace & mercy of God I think He's giving me a good end. I'm hoping that is his plan for delivery too. hahah.
Is it strange that I'm not afraid? I'm not scared about delivery at all????? I'm actually excited. I bet it won't be like this the second time around but right now I'm looking forward to contractions & knowing what those are like & pushing with all my heart & producing a dear sweet little baby. I am not afraid! I am not scared! I am excited! Remember... pregnancy is natural, normal, healthy, & safe!
Here I come week 40!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for the love