So I know I already posted a hipster nursery ... but I've been working all day on making it ready for Mateo & I desperately want to share...lol. All that is left is I'm waiting for the fabric I ordered for curtains to arrive ( then I've got to make them...) I need to order blackout panels. Also I'm very excited for the rest of the crib bedding to come. Bed skirt & bumpers from my friend Shaina of Diaper Duckling. I've very excited about all the wonderful things she makes & can't wait to completely finish the nursery.
Could the nursery possibly be any cuter??? Definitely one of the most amazing nurseries ive seen a while. Kudos to you two!!!
ReplyDeletepicture perfect! everything here is beautiful, tracy. this has been the first stop by, the kids are asking about mateo a couple of times a day, and all of us are just super excited for you and nate!
ReplyDeleteawwww thanks guys! I've had a good time with the nursery & I'm hoping by the time he comes it's completely done! Just waiting on the rest of the beddings & the fabric for the curtains!
ReplyDeleteLauren- I'm so touched the kiddos are asking about him. He's going to get a lot of fun cousins!