Libby gave me this hypno birthing cd to listen to & it's HILARIOUS! I seriously love it. All these really funny quotes about pregnancy being healthy & normal about my hemoglobin levels being high, my iron levels being high. LOL> It's really fun actually. My plan is to listen to it & come up with great quotes. hahah.
39 WEEKS BABY! Wanna come out & play soon? It's lovely out here... I promise! Loveliest April I've ever seen. But I'm sure when you are ready you will let my body know. I give you one more week in the lap of luxury...
Still have not felt any contractions at this point. Im guessing I might be having them but maybe they are so tiny something that I just don't notice them? Maybe I'll get REALLY lucky & won't be in pain for birth. lol. It's a good try thought right? What I'm hoping for really is that my births are a lot like my moms... under an HOUR! Wouldn't that be nice?
Of course this weekend is Easter as well. I'd be happy with an easter bunny! I dont' think I really do want to give birth on a holiday though... I might get dumb nurses that don't want to be at work & only work occasionally or something? Or maybe it will be opposite & it would be amazing because it would be a much smaller staff so less people to bother me... also maybe everyone would just love an easter treat of a little baby!!!!!! So I guess I gotta stop trying to control things in my sad little head & just rejoice whenever God says & baby says " it's TIME!" Plus it would be pretty amazing to have a baby on the day that God conquered death by resurrecting Jesus bridging a gap for my son to be in His glory! To be redeemed!!!! What rejoicing that would be. I'd have to pick a middle name that means rejoice or something? So actually that would be pretty cool.
Anywhos here is my still growing body!


No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for the love