Thursday, February 9, 2012

BabyMOON

Hello Week 30! HELLO FLORIDA!!!!!!!!
How goes it? Well you say?????? Thanks to loads of Vitamin D, warm temperatures, good food, rest from work, & some good walks daily I am feeling pretty great! I am so thankful for this trip to Florida. Thanks so much to Nate's mama & John! They have provided us with an excellent place to stay, fed us meals daily, loaned us the car to drive to the beach, and endless conversation! Parents & grandparents are just amazing & so essential to pregnancy... lol. I can't imaging being without the help my parents & especially my mom have been during this trying & changing process of life.

In general the discomfort isn't as bad as I imagined/ heard it would be at 30 weeks. The only real complain I have is this awful pain in my spine/rib still....since about week 20 which makes being in a car HELL. I can't get comfortable in there even if its' like 5 min. I think it's something about how the seats are... even laying down in the seat isn't ideal. It just shoots like a stabbed nerve up my side. I hate sitting for long periods of time as well so working at my computer is hard... so this vacation is greatly welcomed. It gets worse at night & I really think it's just how the baby is laying. He turned over (a GOOD thing) around the time it started hurting. So if I lay down it goes away for awhile.
Oh yeah..... My feet started swelling down here. BAD too. Like giant gross sausages. SAUSAGE FEET UGGGGGG. I just think it's the heat. I'll probably go down when we get back to Illinois. I started putting them up on the beach & its much better.

 I've got the pregnant swagger going on. I call walking waddling these days. Nate calls it my swagger. LOL> Although I really didn't see how my belly was gonna get any bigger ....  it has!!!!! It's huge & requires a great amount of effort to get going.
SEEEEE



I'm at the record weight of my life & it's definitely showing. I spent far to much time over the last month looking at my beautiful pre-pregnant self & thinking.. gosh you were so skinny! lol. Nate's been great encouragement & every time I slip up & starting crying... "I'm SOOOOOO fat... waaaaaa" He reminds me it is temporary & not fat.. just pregnant. It's REALLY sweet. So thanks to him I'm surviving the enormity of my whole puffy body.

Thanks for tuning in!!!! Can't wait till APRIL PEOPLE! It's gonna be AMAZING!


OH yeah... today I got to indulge in one thing I've been hoping for since I got pregnant. A very nice lady at Naples Pier Beach let me in front of her in the bathroom line.... AHH pregnancy special treatment! It's really the first I've gotten. Hoping the next 10 weeks are loaded with sympathy courtesies!!!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the love