So everyone always is talking about "oh have you had random people touch your tummy yet?" and "Oh man if a stranger just touched my belly I'd flip on them" or " do people walk up & touch you yet???? lOl Well most times I wish people would touch me more. I'm not weird about that stuff at all. I'm so excited about the life inside of me it brings me joy when other people get excited & want to feel apart of it all. So I never thought it would be weird & really most people ask first & I'm like OF COURSE touch away! If enough days go by & no one has touched my belly I'll just offer it up or demand a friend touch it... hahahha.
WELLLLLL today I had my first experience with a completely RANDOM stranger touching my belly without asking & it was hilarious.
So Karen & I were downtown buying into yet another set of our ever addictive lifestyle games... yes purchasing another set for dominon. {Actually with our forces combined we now own EVERY single set... Obsess much?} lol. So we are at Aerie Gryfalia's (the best local game shop around) in downtown bloomington & karen wanted to make a gif of my belly standing in front of the lincoln mural across the street. So there we are minding our own nerdy business taking pictures. This lady come walking across the street smiling & just says something along the lines of " awww getting photos of the belly!" and she reaches out (mind you as I'm walking the opposite direction as she is) and not only touches my belly but does the whole RUB-A-DUB on the belly!!!!!! HAHHHAHAHA I just stopped completely shocked & speechless. I had no clue what to do or say... but she didn't stop & make it more awkward she just kept walking. lol. So I just giggled & walked off like it was totally a weird dream. Man that was weird. It didn't really bother me or anything, I liked it in a weird way but it sure was STRANGE. lol. It made me feel like I lived in a little village & everyone was one big family & I had known her for years or something.
LOLZ
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for the love