seriously.. i'm getting ready to wash my first load of baby clothes, get the nursery started, and I've never been so excited in my life. He's excited too cause he's kicking with joy in there!
Most of these cool & unique shoes come all the way from the lands of Japan thanks to Stephanie! The little monkey sock boots... well those are for when I caved last week at HOW stinking cute they were.
Most of these clothes are Kai's SUPER cute hand-me-downs! Once again cute Japanese clothes. Then I broke down & have purchased quite a few things myself & Libby just sent several incredibly cute things this week. One cute onsie is from one of Nate's trainees & they are just all SOOO stinkin cute I'm beside myself with happiness.
I'm once again weeks lat eon belly photos... I really need to get better at that. The last post was 26 weeks weeks I think & now I'm at 28 weeks! It's goes so fast!
Stay tuned for nursery extravaganza!


No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for the love