Concentrating on getting this whole registration thing out of the way. Seriously so much more intense than wedding registration. Besides the fact that I have no idea what I'm doing, and I'm already so pregnant that I can't remember what I entered a room for... yeah good luck to myself.
We've done consumer reports on a few things, friends have told us what's best for a few things. I have this panicked feeling that I am forgetting something important. Then Steph reminds me I've got two of what I need growing on my chest... then I calm down... haha. If Jesus can be born in a barn, placed in some strawy dirty manger, and he grew up heathy I'm gonna be just fine. My baby lives in America the land of too much... haha. Anyways it is stressful & I want to get it over with. I'm about to pay some mom to do the whole thing for me... haha.







No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for the love