HELP- I've been official hijacked by some sort of alien. I've heard scientifically they say babies in the womb are the perfect parasite! They take everything first ( of course I would want to give my cutie everything first anyways... but yeah no choice here)
He has taken over my body & not just my uterus. He took my belly, my ribs are covered in a healthy layer of fat, my thighs have discovered cellulite, my jaw line... yeah it's non existent these days- think it's hiding out in my neck, my arms have decided jiggling is in style & my fingers don't want to fit my ring anymore... I still shove it on there daily telling myself it will somehow come off at night... does anyone have a spare diamond around for me to borrow? Size 8... haha yes I did wear a size 6- He's taken my weight & expanded it. I'm about 25 lbs heavier & it's never been so hard to walk up the steps! lol. Something happened to my back about 4 weeks back & I think I'll survive? It's just like the right rib is shoved into my spinal cord??? HURTS SO FREAKING BAD ALL THE TIME! Laying down helps at night so I long for that all day. Lucky me that I work at home & when the pain gets too bad I can always lay down!
He has taken my health. Yes- I've been sick since thanksgiving. I think there was a week in there somewhere when I started to feel alright.... It's mainly just cold & sinsus. I'm building his immune system for postpartum. He took my brain about 5 weeks ago. I started wondering what I was getting in the refrigerator for after the 9th time opening the door & staring into the abis. It takes 5x as long to do anything because I feel REALLY stupid these days & I'm forgetful. I can't even remember human english words? I had to ask Karen what the stand for my tv was called. HMMM a TV stand... lol. I just kept thinking there had to be a name for it.... haha It's really all hilarious. I'm glad I have a sense of humor cause I need it to to survive.
He has not yet taken my eyesight ( I hear sometimes it can get worse) I'll give it to him if he wants it... lol. He can see now though! Isn't that amazing??????? Time for the flashlight games. He hasn't taken my feet but I here they will swell soon too. Also heard they can grow a size?????? Gosh they are already big enough I'll be great at swimming.. my own personal flippers.
So as my body changes & adjusts to this hijacking I laugh, eat, cry, & lean on my Nate for encouragement ( which he is really good at)
With all the change & hitting 25 weeks I knew it was time to do maternity photos so Nate & I headed out on adventure. I know it's January... but yeah no snow! 60 & sunny! I really wanted to wait until there was snow for these but I'm just like GIANT already so it needed to happen. Besides we leave for Florida in 3 weeks & we are doing more down there so I needed to spread them out a bit! So enjoy Nate's fantastic photography!!!!!!
Seriously I can't rave enough of how great a job he did. Only he could take this planet & turn it into something beautiful! I really did feel pretty again after taking these & thanks to everyone on facebook for the sweet & encouraging comments.
I will survive & have a super healthy baby in my arms to cuddle & nibble & love soon!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for the love