Monday, December 26, 2011

He Who Has Ears to Hear... let him eat corn

Yup Baby B is the size of an Ear of Corn this week (at least he should be) lol. 23 weeks & growing.....

AND my am I ever growing???????? Holy COW! I really don't have any idea how this baby can get any bigger. I'm looking at all these size charts & I'm looking more like 32 weeks pregnant not just 23. I think my baby has growth dyslexia... hahaha. 23 not 32 baby b!

My mom looked at my belly today and said "Gosh you are as big as I was when I had you guys" Steph keeps insisting on calling my baby massive, and everyone I meet gawks when I say I'm only 23 weeks. WHAT AM I IN FOR? I am genuinely hoping this baby just didn't get the memo that most of the weight comes in the end & he did it backwards. I don't see how it's possible that Nate & I could have a big baby but... I just keep telling myself it doesn't really matter how fat the baby is as long as it's head & shoulders are normal sized. hahah
Also I really think it's because I'm all out front. I have a 1.5 inch long waist & when I lay down my rib touches my hip bone... I mean most ladies have a longer waist RIGHT. I'm just really short & little so I show a lot & early.

I'm on track as far as weight gain goes so there is nothing abnormal about how much I weigh at this point I think the belly is super cute but it is REALLY uncomfortable at this point & i'm not sure how I'm gonna survive it getting twice or 3x as big???? EEEEk

Anyways feeling the stretching, aches, and pains & Nate got me a gym pass for the year as my christmas gift! I was really wanting a way to exercise & feeling depressed that it was winter, cold & i'm in pain pretty much all the time. So we went last night & signed up & he went swimming with me!!!! AHHHHHH life is sweet! I biked 3 miles, swam for an hour, and dipped my feeties into the hot tub! WONDERFUL! MARVELOUS! Swimming really is the best when you are pregnant cause you feel so weightless!!! It's all I can think about...

maybe I should go again tonight??? mmmmmmmmmm

So here is the 23 week massive baby belly (which I happen to think looks SUPER cute!)




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the love