Friday, December 16, 2011

See My PAPAYA BABY!

22 weeks!!!!!!!! So happy baby is still inside my belly. My friend just had her sweetie premature at 27 weeks & when I saw the first photo on Facebook announcing her little girl had arrived ... well I started to panic then cry then desperately research survival rates at 27 weeks. Good news our society is pretty much AMAZING. Humans are genius. 27 weeks.. no biggie!!!!!!! She's gonna be ok! Either way I'm still praying up a storm for her. She's so precious & little and adorable. With a miraculous God & high tech hospitals these days the earliest survival of a preemie was 21 weeks. But still I want this guy to hang around in my womb till at least 36 weeks. My friend was only several weeks in front of me & so now every time I feel a pain or something weird down there I just FREAK out. It's weird how when you are pregnant you are so aware of anyone else who is also pregnant or has new little babies. Sensory overload. Anywhos if everyone out there reading would say a prayer for little Annabelle (little 27 week cutie) I'd really appreciate it. She's a beautiful little miracle. Pray for her health & growth & for her mama's strength!

So here I am at 22 weeks praying daily for my little man to stay inside the claustrophobic womb inside my belly.


I would like to announce how cute I am....
seeeeeee!!!!!


although I do have that funny little line showing up on my belly... weirdness...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the love