Saturday, December 24, 2011

Nightmare Before Christmas

Christmas is here & I'm losing grip on reality!
No seriously!!! What is with the INSANE dreams? I mean I've always had pretty vivid  & often weird dreams but now they are just bizarre, non-stop pretty sure I'm not gonna know reality anymore??? I wake up about 3-4 times a night to go pee & I remember EVERY dream, detail by detail. Sometimes I wake up more just screaming to get out of the dream. Poor Nate has to comfort me & assure me it's not real. I"M LOSING GRIP PEOPLE!

Now the dreams aren't all bad, & I wont' tell  you the majority of them....but there are a few ok to share but oddly bizarre ones I must indulge....

 like the time I had the baby but it was a chiwawa dog/ squirrel baby that climbed out of my stomach c-section style while standing in my parents room. I panicked that it was too early for the baby to arrive while attempting to stuff thus said creature back into my stomach. Then I realized that it was breathing just fine so everything must be alright.

Then there are the dreams when I realize I'm dreaming so I should have fun & fly but then someone kills me so I get mad that they are gonna wake me up that way. Those rock except eventually somehow I get woken up not long after I find out It's a dream. SAD

Some dreams are good! Like the one when I had three little girls (they were Olive & Sabrina & I guessed what I thought my little Isabella at the time around 5 years old) & we were playing a fun little game. I was sitting on a beautiful mountain cliff & they were running circles around me giggling. I had to try to grab them as they ran by & if I caught them I would tickle them & nibble on their little chunky elbow & they would laugh & then I'd let me go & they would keep doing this. I woke up so sad that I didn't have three little cute girls. lol.

Oh then of course are the dreams that REALLY make me feel like I'm losing it. Apparently it's called lucid dreaming when everything was the exact same as reality but just off a little. Like I was dreaming that I was in bed ( right were I was) but the door to the closest was open (which is wasn't) and there were REALLy scary noises coming from in there & the door to the room was closed ( which is wasn't) & I woke myself up screaming for Nate to see what was in the closet. When I woke up everything was the EXACT same as my dream except the closet door was closed & the room door was open? Opposite of the dream. I was so scared & confused that I made Nate switch me sides so I wasn't by the door anymore. hahahah

CRAZY HORMONES = CRAZY DREAMS

So here I am with another nightmare before christmas & wishing it was a little more Tim Burton cartoonish.

Merry christmas hormones!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the love