Here we are 21 weeks gone! I can't believe it. Past the halfway mark & kicking. Literally. My little man is kickin up a storm. I'm loving it! Also thankful that I'm FINALLY not sick anymore! A headcold lasts about 3 weeks when you are pregnant...
I've been really thinking about all the things that I'm glad I never knew about pregnancy before I got prego... or I might have NOT done it... lol. But I'm counting on the benefits to outweigh the discomfort.
I've been thinking this past week about my baby's heathy & praying for it quite a bit. Physically everything looks good via sonogram but there is no way to know mental & internal malfunctioning. Well I mean there are tests... but I don't think a test seems healthy for me. I mean it's not like I'm going to abort my sweetie if he's got downs so whats the point of worrying? NONE. So I opted out of the test.
It's funny how in life we worry about things & stress about them, and pray about them & then when everything turns out perfect we forget about it all in like 2 weeks & find something new to complain & be brokenhearted about. Life's just like that. So I've decided when I get my healthy baby in my arms I'm making a BIG banner that reads :
I am SO thankful for my healthy baby.
I'm gonna hang it where I see it daily & remember the journey that I am currently on. Looking forward to that! Maybe If I'm lucky I'll also forget about all the vomiting.. cause I'm gonna get a little girl someday... so i'll have to go through this at least one more time. If the next one is a boy I'm tying my tubes & buying myself an adorable asian baby with pigtails.
There is a what in there? a spaghetti squash???? WHAT IS THAT????????

No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for the love