Sunday, December 4, 2011

Our Little Banana Monkey | Halfway There Living On A Prayer

20 WEEKS!!!!!!!!!

That is halfway to beautiful baby B in my arms!!!!! I can't freaking wait! Well really I can. lol. It's fun being pregnant now. Not to mention how incredibly fun it is to feel him move his little body around in my belly. Then I get to walk around all proud, looking incredibly cute with a creepy popped belly button & a round display. I am really liking this now! Now I just need more strangers to touch my belly. No seriously. I love it! It's a miracle inside me & I'm proud. Maybe not any strange men but friends & random women are more than welcome! lol. CELEBRATE!

I do have a lot more round ligament pains with week. Those are the leg cramp like feelings throughout the belly. OUCH! I still feel like gagging on my snot that is creeping halfway down  the back of my throat every night. I keep food near to keep my throat clear when I wake up. This is why we gain so much weight serioulsy. If the only way you could keep yourself from convulsing & vomiting snot was eating ... when then you would too ! On the flip side I brush my teeth like 5 times a day & 3 times a night now to get rid of the nasty taste that lingers in my mouth constantly. At least I'll come out of this pregnancy with REALLY healthy teeth. lol.

I made a little layout of images from this week to display the celebratory halfway there mark.


We get to start birthing & pregnancy classes with week with our Doula- Jessica Poppe & our friends Abby & Chuck who are due a little while after us. I'm really looking forward to this. Now that I am pretty confident that I'll get to actually own a baby... lol. I am excited to learn & educate myself further on the birthing process & how to baby proof this house. Speaking of baby proofing I thought I should post a few photos of our nice clean house as we now know it. Just in case baby wrecks it... lol. I am trying to convince myself that it will remain clean. Although it will not remain as we see it now. We will have to put up corner bumpers, hide all glass objects, hide tv cords, raise curtains, etc...



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the love