seriously... no clever title. Baby B reaches the length of a cucumber this week. My app says he's the size of a cucumber but serious that is just smaller than last weeks size??? So it much be the length? I mean how many cucumbers do you see larger than a papaya????? or even an ear of corn???? NONE! But 26 weeks is here & I'm happy.
He's still cozy inside my womb & that makes mama happy! He still kicks up a storm but it feels different now... def like he's losing space quick. I've started to feel a little better other than this terrible constant mysterious pain in my back. Someone out there say some serious prayers for that to go away. It's really excruciating. Less tightness has helped with the random pains, I'm not sick anymore really just some sinuses at night & soar throat from mouth breathing... at least which is weird cause he's just getting bigger ever day! I hope he's putting on the fat cause I have been and I can't wait to nuzzle the little chubby arms!
The extreme tiredness is kicking in again. I'm not complaining mind you. It's actually really nice. Sleeping has been great. I wake up about every 2 hours to either roll over or pee but I fall back asleep in about 20 min so it doesn't bother me. The mornings are the nicest. I fall back asleep when my sweet Nate leans over & give me a snuggle or a kiss when he leaves for work & I curl back up into bliss. Seriously why does it always feel so much better to sleep in the morning than at night????? AHHH sweet marvelous sleepy mornings. I don't have much longer so I am enjoying them with all my heart.
Getting really excited about traveling to Florida in a few weeks. I can't wait to see Nate's mom & step dad- who we have not seen since the summer. Also can't wait to dig my belly holes & lay face down on a beach!!!!!!!!! I know it won't be that warm but the sun & humidity is going to feel like heaven!!!! I love to travel & it's probably our last chance for a little while.
Picture time!!!!!! It actually looks like winter here. Because winter came & visited bloomington for the total of one week. it's now gone again & 55 degrees today. lol. It was AMAZING though. I love it all!

No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for the love