Monday, September 26, 2011

Applesauce Down. Applesauce Up.

Last night... lol. I was laying in bed attempting to sleep on my back. Usually the only position I don't feel super naseous. Well almost asleep I decided it would be a good idea to turn to my side for some good rest. NOT A GOOD IDEA. Immediately projectile vomiting commenced. Twice! I ran to the bathroom keeping my mouth shut with all the throw up in there. Gagging I couldn't make it & I spewed my applesauce all over the counter & sink. I think I missed the floor. AGGGGGG. SO DISGUSTING! Nate had to come clean me up. haha . Then he got me a Tupperware to keep next to the bed. HAHAHA>

To top it off I got up today around noon & headed downstairs to make myself some french toast with cinnamon ( suppose to help with the nausea) weirdest thing... i'm usually never bad in the mornings. I'm always feeling exceptionally good until the afternoon. I decided to have a nice two drinks of fresh OJ while cooking. Welp bad idea because I started violently ( I seriously mean violently) vomiting that back up in the kitchen sink until my eyes were teared up & dripping. YUCK YUCK YUCK. lol Honestly I've thrown up so much in the last 3 days that I am really dehydrated. So after calling my midwife & saying I can't last another two weeks on this progesterone... she's taking me off this thursday at my appointment. We will do a checkup to see how I'm physically doing ( i've lost some weight now) & tell me (hopefully) I can stop taking it. I'll be 11 weeks that day so it should be safe enough.
Please everyone pray I can go off this hormone & my baby will stick around for these last 2.5 weeks until the second trimester of heaven. Also please pray that I'll stop vomitting so I can stay sane & hydrated.

but on the plus side it's so incredibly bad that it's almost comical around our house. spew here spew there. lol.

I'll get photos up soon. Just can't handle it yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the love