After 5 full weeks of suffering & misery I have come to the conclusion that no one can ever warn you how absolutely terribly being pregnant in the first trimester really is.. you apparently just have to discover the suck yourself. UGGGG ULLLL SO SICK. I can't deal with life. The bella band isn't really doing anything so I just gave up on it. I need to eat all the time but yet I still throw up, still have a headache, still have the WORST taste ever between food. My shoulders & neck are in so much pain from gagging & dry heaving & vomiting. Really having a hard time hnestly. Lots of crying on the floor & begging God for mercy these last few weeks with NO relief. I'm falling really far behind on my life. My job is suffering. I just can't edit. I can't look at this screen. I've skipping two weeks of posting just because I can't handle the computer screen without a worse headache and more nausea....
Someone PLEASE SAVE ME!!!!!!!!!!
Nate is doing everything he can but really nothing works. He is now up to the shopping, cleaning, & half cooking on top of his job. I really only contribute one meal a day to this sad family. Then I reward him with crying & wining & gagging.
Sorry this post is such a downer but I really can't handle life right now.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for the love