So I'm so sick I could just die.
I told Nate today I was tempted to stop taking the progesterone & just let the baby go if it wouldn't stick around with out it. I said "it's me or the baby".
(sounds horrid I KNOW but of course I was just kidding....)
but anyways Michelle brought me her BellaBand this afternoon. It's a band placed on the wrist with an electric current that is suppose to suppress nausea and vomiting during pregnancy. I put it on & realized by about 5pm I wasn't gagging anymore! I actually stopped while it was on. I needed it pretty strong like 4 out of 5 but it was good.
welp until 6:00 rolled around and the batteries died. LOL. I tried to make it through home group with out it & I threw up in the street on the way to the car.
Nate is at wal-mart getting me new batteries right now. HAHAHAHAHHA
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for the love