Sunday, November 27, 2011

Baby Loves Twilight

WEEEEEEE I got my hope for movement sooner than I expected! At first the movement felt like little muscle spasms last week (which I described in my last post) but today I got some serious joy!

This week I wrapped up my last photo session of 2011. In Illinois when you register your small business they give you a 5 year license to operate your business. You have to pay taxes & such then at the end of every year you must report your income & such.
Well at the end of those 5 years you must show a profit 3 out of those 5 years to remain an official business. If you dont' make profit then the government considers your "business" just a hobby & you can't collect business identification & licensing in the state.
So I've been watching my spending & investments & working my butt off in the last 3 years with Fully Alive Photography. With lots of prayers & good management skills - blessed I am!!!! I made a profit all three consecutive years so far no matter how small. So even if I crash & burn in 2012 & 2013 I still am licensed!!!!!!!! I MADE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!! It's something to be very happy about since not many people make it in this tough economy.

So Nate took me out to celebrate. Dinner & move of my choice!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Of course I choose the new Twilight movie.... because I'm a total sucker for cheesy. The first movie we went to since I was pregnant & BOY DID BABY LOVE IT! He/She starting REALLY kicking! I think I felt an entire arm wrangle itself across my belly as soon as the roaring sound bounded around the theatre! HOW COOOOOOLLLLL!

Baby loves mama & is excited to hear twilight. I couldn't stop thinking about how ironic it was that I might have a little Bella in my belly.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the love