SO I missed posting for 14 & 15. I'm getting very bad at this... lol. Well I'll fix it with some updates from each.
Week 14 was rough. I thought I was getting better at the fall retreat but surely enough that Sunday led to more nausea & vomitting. UGGGG>
Then I lost all my Tilapia one night that week as well. WORST EVER> Stop reading if you have a weak stomach....
the story goes....We had delicious baked lemon pepper tilapia on night for dinner. I hadn't felt very good all day but the meal was wonderful for at least 4 hours... apparently it didn't feel like digesting itself and I was was laying down for bed I lost it all. VIOLENTLY again... running to the bathroom in panic I lost all the fish. It was chunky again because someone it just gets chewed up but doesn't digest when you're pregnant or something. hahah. Nate comes running up to save me but all I ended up doing was filling up the sink & splashing fish vomit in my eye & nates face. It was too full the sink couldn't handle it & was filling up quick. I started to panic more as I turned around & got to the toilet. SICK. I hate puking over toilets it's terrible. So then to the shower. It really was terrifying I felt like Ron on harry potter when his slug curse to Malfoy backfires on him & he can't stop puking slugs. I started crying & freaking out but it wouldn't stop. Just kept coming up. I have no idea where all the fish came from but I will NEVER EAT TILAPIA again. EVER.
so I went to bed with desperate attempts to eat something else to get rid of the rank fishy stomach acid coming back up in burps and every breath. with no avail.... wouldn't go away. The next day was bad but gladly that was the last REAL vomit I would have in quite a while.
So there is week 14. No photo.... I was too miserable.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for the love