Saturday, November 26, 2011

Gobble Gobble GOOOOOO

THANKSGIVING PEOPLE! I have a LOT to be thankful for this year! BOUNCY BABY! I started feeling movement!!!!! I think it might be the COOLEST thing i've ever expierienced in my life! NEATO. I feel like brian regan is in my back of my head saying " lets here some chatter out there.... wow they're communicating!!!!!!!!" Baby is communicating with mama this week! It's like i've been awakened to the fact that there really is a LIFE in there! Until now it was all puking mono & the joy of energy mostly it just felt like I had recovered from a terrible disease. Now it's like ... oh ok I'm pregnant & I'm not gonna die!

The movement has always been described to me as a gas bubble or butterflies but honestly it feels much more like those funny little muscle spams you have in your leg sometimes. Except those are always centralized... like they stay in one place.. this one moved all over my belly! spasm twitch spasm! wonderful feeling!!! Can't wait for more!

Anyways we had ourselves a fantastic holiday filled with dear wonderful family & delicious munchies! REally the best thanksgiving EVER followed up by christmas decore. Here's to celebrating & being thankful that I don't have to stick my head near the toilet anymore... YAY

Also here is to 19 weeks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the love