Monday, November 7, 2011

The sweetness of an Avocado

WOW! DO I feel better or what??? Thank you Jesus Thank you Jesus Thank you Jesus Thank you Jesus. Seriously after pleading with God for over 10 weeks to stop the sick it's here! I feel pretty great. Mildly tired still & some really bad migraines kicking in. The constant need to devour everything edible in sight. The irritable urge to dance & sing ( not that my babe can hear my voice!) Also bed time has moved to 9pm... I can't make it past that these days without feeling like crying in a heap on the floor.

I'm feeling pretty happy about this all now. I feel like to worst is over. Honestly I'm not scared of delivery at all, just excited not to be sick. I'm not worried or anxious I dont' think I can be when I'm so overjoyed with feeling human again. This vampire baby is actually maybe human.. lol.

In feeling better we celebrated with taking photos. Here are a few!



I can tell it's bigger!!! wow






1 comment:

  1. Lotta love here for both you and baby B! Love the progression of pictures at the top:) You are so stinkin cute preggo! Can't handle it! xo

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the love