Week 15 brought some much needed rest & relief. Finally feeling well enough to travel & desperate with a little break I had to see my grandparents & meet Sam & Libby's baby Olive... I left for Nebraska. Honestly that was probably a little too soon. I was pretty miserable by the time I got there & greeted them with tears... haha. I called Nate crying & saying I wished I was in my bed cuddling with him. But it was really fantastic to meet Olive! We did some family photos & I asked Libs to get my weekly shot that I had missed for weeks already.
I can't tell if it's gotten a lot bigger or not? Anyways I didn't throw up this week & just felt VERY exhausted & nauseous. I was very glad to come home & be in bed.

Aw, I love this pic! You taught me well, haha. I know you wanted your mommy (or Natey!) once you got here, but I think we managed to have a good time! Thanks for coming to see my baby and show me yours:) xoxo
ReplyDelete